Montag, 10. September 2012

Deuxvolt - Breathless


Album: Union Of Opposites
Year: 2012
Resolution: 720p (HD)
Country: Italy
Official site: www.deuxvolt.com

Deuxvolt - Breathless

Five o'clock. Is this a stroke?
My chest hurts and I choke,
Will I die now, in my bed?
A question-crowded head…

A grudge in my liver, poison bile
Stains my dreaming, and my mind
gets weaker, I crack down
No, I can't breathe

It all flows like vomit
Through my mouth,
And all my body concurs
To aerobic liberation of my soul

"La nature est un temple où de vivants piliers
Laissent parfois sortir de confuses paroles
L'homme y passe à travers des forêts de symboles
Qui l'observent avec des regards familiers.

Comme de longs échos qui de loin se confondent
Dans une ténébreuse et profonde unité,
Vaste comme une nuit et comme la clarté,
Les parfums, les couleurs et les sons se répondent.

Il est des parfums frais comme de chairs d'enfants,
Doux comme les hautbois, verts comme les prairies,
Et d'autres, corrompus, riches et triomphants,

Ayant l'expansion des choses infinies,
Comme l'ambre, le musc, le benjoin et l'encens,
Qui chantent les transports de l'esprit et des sens."

Retrace the panic trail [Back where it began]
The panic – the crash – the fear - the fright
The panic – the crash – the fear to die

There's no air, I'm blocked inside
Get me out, get me out, get me out of here!
Is nothing hurting, is that blood mine?
Shattered glasses everywhere [You gotta breathe!]

There's no air, I was denied
For years I've kept on swallowing
A thousand screams held in my mouth
Let them out, OUT! [You gotta breathe!]

There's no air, no matter how hard you try
Shut the fuck up, you'll never be right!
There's no air, no mourn allowed
Be strong, be perfect, unbreakable, unbreakable!

Wake up, wake up my every cell
We gotta have control, must have control
Oh brain, my brain against the wall
Who's the craziest of them all?

[You gotta breathe!] There is no air – the fear – the pain
[You gotta breathe!] There is no air – the fear to fail

Ten drops, you're free from anger
Ten drops, relieve anxiety
Breathe deep, and find your quiet place
Before you sleep

Ten drops, to ease all stresses
Ten drops, re-energize
Breathe deep, and get your oxygen
Before you blacken out

Ten drops, rebuild your optimism
Ten drops, believe you can
Breathe deep, reroute synapses
Before the crash

I cannot fail, I cannot fall
Be strong, fast, hard, endure, [You gotta breathe!] endure!
Wake up, wake up my every cell
We gotta have control, must have control

There's no air, I'm deaf and blind
Tired limbs on a manic mind [You gotta breathe!]
There's no air, I'm dead inside
Get me out, get me out, I gotta breathe!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen